TGIF! Friday feed features a variety of articles with no specific category. You'll never know what you could read about next!
by SeoJin Ahn
BDS stands for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against
Israel until they allow the Palestinians to regain lands and rights.
These are some brands to use as alternatives to Estee Lauder and
L’oreal and more.
1. LUSH Cosmetics: They have promoted OneWorld’s Freedom
for Palestine initiative.
2. Farouk Systems: It is owned by a Palestinian-American and
includes brands such as Chi Haircare and Tools, Biosilk Hair
Products, and Sunglitz Hair Products.
3. LVMH Group: Owners of Makeup Forever, Fresh Cosmetics,
and Benefit Cosmetics.
4. Lynn Tilton/Patriarch Partners: Owners of Stila Cosmetics.
5. Diva Cups: Made in Canada with no known ties to Israel.
6. Beiersdorf Corporation: Owners of Eucerin, Aquaphor, and
7. Clorox Corporation: Owners of Clorox, Burt’s Bees, and
8. Unilever: Owners of Dove, Axe, Lipton, Vaseline, and Ben &
9. Shiseido: Owners of NARS, Shiseido, Bare Minerals, and
10. Church & Dwight:Owners of Arm and Hammer, First
Response, Nair, Trojan, and Orajel.
More brands can be found here, here, and here.