TGIF! Friday feed features a variety of articles with no specific category. You'll never know what you could read about next!
10 BDS-Safe Brands
by SeoJin Ahn
BDS stands for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against
Israel until they allow the Palestinians to regain lands and rights.
These are some brands to use as alternatives to Estee Lauder and
L’oreal and more.
1. LUSH Cosmetics: They have promoted OneWorld’s Freedom
for Palestine initiative.
2. Farouk Systems: It is owned by a Palestinian-American and
includes brands such as Chi Haircare and Tools, Biosilk Hair
Products, and Sunglitz Hair Products.
3. LVMH Group: Owners of Makeup Forever, Fresh Cosmetics,
and Benefit Cosmetics.
4. Lynn Tilton/Patriarch Partners: Owners of Stila Cosmetics.
5. Diva Cups: Made in Canada with no known ties to Israel.
6. Beiersdorf Corporation: Owners of Eucerin, Aquaphor, and
7. Clorox Corporation: Owners of Clorox, Burt’s Bees, and
8. Unilever: Owners of Dove, Axe, Lipton, Vaseline, and Ben &
9. Shiseido: Owners of NARS, Shiseido, Bare Minerals, and
10. Church & Dwight:Owners of Arm and Hammer, First
Response, Nair, Trojan, and Orajel.
More brands can be found here, here, and here.
5/27/2021 08:38:57 am
How can Ben & Jerry be on this list, under 8. Unilever, when it is publically know that one of the founders, Ben Cohen is an evident Zionist and they have a factory on occupied Palestinian land? This makes me question the validity of this list!
7/22/2021 02:37:21 pm
Better question. Unilever supplies 1/3 of China’s ice cream. China enslaves thousands of Muslim Uygers. Why no BDS of China?
9/27/2021 04:37:30 pm
Excellent point! Israel is like China isn’t it! So similar! Glad some of us focus on Israel and some on China. War crimes are so bad :)
12/14/2021 12:04:49 pm
I agree with you Kari
Leave a Reply.