Got writer's block? Here are some writing prompts for you to get started.
- Suddenly you arrive to school or work and the two front doors are colored differently; one is red, one is blue. Which do you take, why, what happens, etc.
- You look around your room and realize everything is labeled with a small, holographic caption that states the last date/time you touched the item.
- You walk outside to find a notebook lying on your front porch. There are several names in it. One of the names written is that of you neighbor's who recently passed away.
- A woman finds out about her cheating husband. She works for the FBI and they have recently created a chemical that can give people endless bad luck just through skin contact. Does she get revenge?
- A lesbian couple want to adopt a disturbed 13 year old boy. After the boy visits their home and stays several nights to see if he feels comfortable they are in the clear and on their way to signing the adoption papers...until their roommate, one of the women's blind and deaf cousin is murdered, making both of them suspects. No sign of breaking and entering and the victim had no friends due to her condition.